Report NEP-HPE-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ciani Scarnicci, Manuela, 2012. "Economics and ethics: a historical approach," MPRA Paper 38713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaime Gomez-Ramirez & Manuel G. Bedia, 2012. "Towards a new brain science: lessons from the economic collapse," Papers 1205.2999, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2012.
- Timo Boppart & Kevin E. Staub, 2012. "Online accessibility of academic articles and the diversity of economics," ECON - Working Papers 075, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Dilger, Alexander, 2012. "Rigor, wissenschaftliche und praktische Relevanz," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 3/2012, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- M. Bigoni & S. Bortolotti & M. Casari & D. Gambetta, 2012. "Trustworthy by Convention," Working Papers wp827, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Stephen Hall & P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2012. "Milton Friedman, the Demand for Money and the ECB’s Monetary-Policy Strategy," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/05, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Mourlon-Druol, Emmanuel, 2011. "The Euro crisis: a historical perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43647, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wirth, Christian (Ed.) & Reiher, Almut (Ed.) & Zäumer, Uta (Ed.) & Kasperidus, Hans Dieter (Ed.), 2011. "Der Leipziger Auwald - ein dynamischer Lebensraum. Tagungsband zum 5. Leipziger Auensymposium am 16. April 2011," UFZ Reports 06/2011, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ).
- Shoko Yamane & Hiroyasu Yoneda & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2012. "Homo Economicus vs. Human Being: Outcomes of Irrationality," ISER Discussion Paper 0844, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Item repec:pab:wpbsad:12.06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Clive Fraser, 2012. "Milton Friedman, the Demand for Money and the ECB’s Monetary-Policy Strategy," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/06, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Paolo Trabucchi, 2012. "John Richard Hicks and the Rehabilitation of the Walrasian treatment of Capital," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0150, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Mark Huggett & Greg Kaplan, 2012. "The Money Value of a Man," NBER Working Papers 18066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lingnau, Volker & Koffler, Ulrich & Kokot, Katharina & Tenhaeff, Christian, 2012. "Implikationen ökologischer Rationalität," Beiträge zur Controlling-Forschung 19, Technische Universität Kaiserslautern, Lehrstuhl für Unternehmensrechnung und Controlling.