Rigor, wissenschaftliche und praktische Relevanz
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kayser, Maike & Gille, Claudia & Suttorp, Katrin & Spiller, Achim, 2012. "Lack of pupils in German riding schools? A causal-analytical consideration of customer satisfaction in children and adolescents," DARE Discussion Papers 1201, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Michael Spence, 1976. "Symposium: The Economics of Information: Informational Aspects of Market Structure: An Introduction," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(4), pages 591-597.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dilger, Alexander, 2017.
"Zur Stärkung wissenschaftlicher Kritik
[On strengthening of academic critique]," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 8/2017, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
More about this item
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2012-05-22 (German Papers)
- NEP-HPE-2012-05-22 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:umiodp:32012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilmuede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.