Categorized production function: a note
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Korai, Muhammad Safar & Mahar, Rasool Bux & Uqaili, Muhammad Aslam, 2017. "The feasibility of municipal solid waste for energy generation and its existing management practices in Pakistan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 338-353.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic output; traditional and emerging industries; categorized production function (CPF); innovation efficiency;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.