Las cajas de ahorro y el cambio tecnológico antes de Internet, 1945-1995
[Technological change in Spanish Savings Banks before Internet, 1945-1995]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miranti, Paul J., 2002. "Corporate Learning and Traffic Management at the Bell System, 1900–1929: Probability Theory and the Evolution of Organizational Capabilities," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 76(04), pages 733-765, December.
- Shy,Oz, 2001. "The Economics of Network Industries," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521805001, March.
- Nightingale, Paul & Poll, Robert, 2000. "Innovation in Investment Banking: The Dynamics of Control Systems within the Chandlerian Firm," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 113-141, March.
- Whittington, Richard & Mayer, Michael, 2002. "The European Corporation: Strategy, Structure, and Social Science," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199251049.
- Bátiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Wardley, Peter, 2007. "Banking on change: information systems and technologies in UK high street banking, 1919–1969," Financial History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(02), pages 177-205, October.
- Martin Campbell-Kelly, 2004. "Mechanisation and computers in banking: a foreword," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 233-234.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Karlsson, Tobias & Thodenius, Björn, 2009. "Building Bankomat: The development of on-line, real-time systems in British and Swedish savings banks, c.1965-1985," MPRA Paper 27084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo, 2004. "Strategic alliances and competitive edge: insights from Spanish and UK banking histories," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 23-56.
- Hubert Bonin, 2011. "From prehistory to the history of computers in banking: Mechanization of data processing and accounting methods in French banks, circa 1930-1950," Post-Print hal-00800233, HAL.
- Galambos, Louis, 1983. "Technology, Political Economy, and Professionalization: Central Themes of the Organizational Synthesis," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 57(04), pages 471-493, December.
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity; retail banking; savings banks; technological change; Spain; Europe;
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- N84 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Europe: 1913-
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2012-04-10 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-ICT-2012-04-10 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .