A pro bit analysis of the incidence of the cotton leaf curl virus in Punjab, Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P. K. Kwakyi & J. E. Epperson & S. M. Fletcher & D. H. Carley, 1989. "Probit analysis of market participants' attitudes toward selected market alternatives for us farmers' stock peanuts," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(2), pages 107-119.
- J. E. Epperson & M. H. So & S. M. Fletcher & D. H. Carley, 1988. "Profile analysis of market participants' attitudes toward selected market alternatives for US shelled peanuts," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(5), pages 433-452.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1981. "Qualitative Response Models: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 1483-1536, December.
- Jayson K. Harper & M. Edward Rister & James W. Mjelde & Bastiaan M. Drees & Michael O. Way, 1990. "Factors Influencing the Adoption of Insect Management Technology," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(4), pages 997-1005.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Iqbal & M. Azeem Khan & Munir Ahmad, 2002.
"Adoption of Recommended Varieties: A Farm-level Analysis of Wheat Growers in Irrigated Punjab,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(1), pages 29-48.
- Iqbal, Muhammad & Khan, M. Azeem & Ahmad, Munir, 2002. "Adoption of Recommended Varieties: A Farm level Analysis of Wheat Growers in Irrigated Punjab," MPRA Paper 2537, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2002.
More about this item
KeywordsProbit Analysis; Cotton Leaf Curl Virus; Agriculture; Pakistan;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .