Mundus academicus: arhitectura și adaptarea la fluxurile globalizării (I)
[Mundus academicus: architecture and adaptation to globalization flows (I)]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yao Amber Li & John Whalley & Shunming Zhang & Xiliang Zhao, 2011.
"The Higher Educational Transformation of China and Its Global Implications,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 516-545, April.
- Yao Amber Li & John Whalley & Shunming Zhang & Xiliang Zhao, 2008. "The Higher Educational Transformation of China and Its Global Implications," NBER Working Papers 13849, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Motohashi, Kazuyuki, 2005. "University-industry collaborations in Japan: The role of new technology-based firms in transforming the National Innovation System," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 583-594, June.
- Mei Li & Sriram Shankar & Kam Ki Tang, 2009. "Why does the US dominate university league tables?," Discussion Papers Series 391, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
Keywordsmundus academicus; globalisation; internationalization; regionalization; higher education; economics; academic reforms; knowlegdebased society; knowlegde based economy; brain-power industries;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- N30 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - General, International, or Comparative
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36839. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .