Report NEP-EDU-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cep:cepcnp:cepdp358 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amine Ouazad & Lionel Page, 2012. "Pupils' progress: how children's perceptions influence their efforts," CentrePiece - The magazine for economic performance 359, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Oecd, 2012. "Does Money Buy Strong Performance in PISA?," PISA in Focus 13, OECD Publishing.
- Dooley, Martin D. & Payne, A. Abigail & Robb, A. Leslie, 2012. "Persistence and Academic Success in University," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2012-7, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 19 Feb 2012.
- Fredriksson, Peter & Öckert, Björn & OOsterbeek, Hessel, 2012. "Long-term effects of class size," Working Paper Series 2012:5, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Chevalier, Arnaud, 2012. "To Be or Not to Be... a Scientist?," IZA Discussion Papers 6353, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Smyth, Emer & McCoy, Selina, 2011. "Improving Second-level Education: Using Evidence for Policy Development," Papers EC5, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Michele Raitano & Francesco Vona, 2011. "Peer Heterogeneity, School Tracking and Students' Performances: Evidence from PISA 2006," Working Papers in Public Economics 143, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Economics and Law.
- Dara N. Lee, 2012. "The Impact of Childhood Health on Adult Educational Attainment: Evidence from Modern Mandatory School Vaccination Laws," Working Papers 1202, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 29 Oct 2012.
- Denis Cogneau & Alexander Moradi, 2011. "Borders that Divide: Education and Religion in Ghana and Togo since Colonial Times," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-21, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Battistin, Erich & De Nadai, Michele & Sianesi, Barbara, 2012. "Misreported Schooling, Multiple Measures and Returns to Educational Qualifications," IZA Discussion Papers 6337, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hălăngescu, Constantin I., 2012. "Mundus academicus: arhitectura și adaptarea la fluxurile globalizării (II) [Mundus academicus: architecture and adaptation to globalization flows (II)]," MPRA Paper 36840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Di Pietro, Giorgio, 2012. "The Short-Term Effectiveness of a Remedial Mathematics Course: Evidence from a UK University," IZA Discussion Papers 6358, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hălăngescu, Constantin I., 2012. "Mundus academicus: arhitectura și adaptarea la fluxurile globalizării (I) [Mundus academicus: architecture and adaptation to globalization flows (I)]," MPRA Paper 36839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon Breakspear, 2012. "The Policy Impact of PISA: An Exploration of the Normative Effects of International Benchmarking in School System Performance," OECD Education Working Papers 71, OECD Publishing.