Improving Second-level Education: Using Evidence for Policy Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lorraine Dearden & John Micklewright & Anna Vignoles, 2011.
"The Effectiveness of English Secondary Schools for Pupils of Different Ability Levels,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 32(2), pages 225-244, June.
- Dearden, Lorraine & Micklewright, John & Vignoles, Anna, 2011. "The Effectiveness of English Secondary Schools for Pupils of Different Ability Levels," IZA Discussion Papers 5839, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lorraine Dearden & John Micklewright & Anna Vignoles, 2011. "The effectiveness of English secondary schools for pupils of different ability levels," DoQSS Working Papers 11-06, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- repec:esr:resser:bkmnext163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henry M. Levin, 2010. "The economic payoff to investing in educational justice," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 5,in: María Jesús Mancebón-Torrubia & Domingo P. Ximénez-de-Embún & José María Gómez-Sancho & Gregorio Gim (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 5, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 0, pages 1-33 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- Smyth, Emer & McCoy, Selina, 2009. "Investing in Education: Combating Educational Disadvantage," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS006.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2012-02-27 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2012-02-27 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:ec5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.