Investing in Education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William D. Nordhaus & James Tobin, 1973.
"Is Growth Obsolete?,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Economic and Social Performance, pages 509-564
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ang, B. W., 2005. "The LMDI approach to decomposition analysis: a practical guide," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 867-871, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barrett, Alan & McGinnitty, Frances & Quinn, Emma (ed.), 2017. "Monitoring Report on Integration 2016," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BKMNEXT330.
- Philip O’Connell, 2013. "Cautious adjustment in a context of economic collapse: The public sector in the Irish crises," Chapters,in: Public Sector Shock, chapter 9, pages 337-370 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Karen Edge & Katherine Descours & Keren Frayman, 2016. "Generation X School Leaders as Agents of Care: Leader and Teacher Perspectives from Toronto, New York City and London," Societies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(2), pages 1-21, March.
- Banks, Joanne & Byrne, Delma & McCoy, Selina & Smyth, Emer, 2010. "Engaging Young People? Student Experiences of the Leaving Certificate Applied," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS15.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-11-14 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2009-11-14 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2009-11-14 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:rb2009/3/3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .