Does Money Buy Strong Performance in PISA?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Rapallini, Chiara, 2016.
"Immigrant student performance in Math: Does it matter where you come from?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 291-304.
- Gianna Claudia Giannelli & Chiara Rapallini, 2015. "Immigrant Student Performance in Math: Does it Matter Where You Come From?," CHILD Working Papers Series 36, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Rapallini, Chiara, 2015. "Immigrant Student Performance in Math: Does It Matter Where You Come From?," IZA Discussion Papers 9019, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gianna Claudia Giannelli & Chiara Rapallini, 2015. "Immigrant Student Performance in Math: Does it Matter Where You Come From?," Working Papers - Economics wp2015_06.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2012-02-27 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2012-02-27 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:eduddd:13-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .