Persistence and Academic Success in University
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro Abarca & Rolando Leiva & Juan Robalino & Milagro Saborio-Rodriguez, 2016. "Diferencias en la permanencia y el desempeño en la educación superior entre estudiantes provenientes de colegios públicas y privadas," Working Papers 201603, Universidad de Costa Rica, revised Jun 2016.
- Stephen E. Childs & Ross Finnie & Felice Martinello, 2017. "Postsecondary Student Persistence and Pathways: Evidence From the YITS-A in Canada," Research in Higher Education, Springer;Association for Institutional Research, vol. 58(3), pages 270-294, May.
- Beattie, Graham & Laliberté, Jean-William P. & Oreopoulos, Philip, 2018.
"Thrivers and divers: Using non-academic measures to predict college success and failure,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 170-182.
- Graham Beattie & Jean-William P. Laliberté & Philip Oreopoulos, 2016. "Thrivers and Divers: Using Non-Academic Measures to Predict College Success and Failure," NBER Working Papers 22629, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zwick, Thomas, 2012.
"Determinants of individual academic achievement: Group selectivity effects have many dimensions,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
12-081, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Zwick, Th., 2013. "Determinants of Individual Academic Achievement - Group Selectivity Effects Have Many Dimensions," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Zwick, Th., 2013. "Determinants of individual academic achievement - Group selectivity effects have many dimensions," ROA Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Felice Martinello, 2015. "Course Withdrawal Dates, Tuition Refunds, and Student Persistence in University Programs," Working Papers 1501, Brock University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsUniversity Success; High School; Neighbourhood;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2012-02-27 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2012-02-27 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2012-02-27 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubc:clssrn:clsrn_admin-2012-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vivian Tran). General contact details of provider: http://www.clsrn.econ.ubc.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.