Diferencias en la permanencia y el desempeño en la educación superior entre estudiantes provenientes de colegios públicas y privadas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin D. Dooley & A. Abigail Payne & A. Leslie Robb, 2012.
"Persistence and Academic Success in University,"
Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 38(3), pages 315-339, September.
- Martin D. Dooley & A. Abigail Payne & A. Leslie Robb, 2011. "Persistence and Academic Success in University," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-08, McMaster University.
- Dooley, Martin D. & Payne, A. Abigail & Robb, A. Leslie, 2012. "Persistence and Academic Success in University," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2012-7, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 19 Feb 2012.
- James F Ragan & Dong Li & Horacio Matos-Díaz, 2011. "Using Admission Tests to Predict Success in College — Evidence from the University of Puerto Rico," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 470-487.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura C. Blanco, 2016. "Relación entre la segregación de género en las disciplinas de estudio universitarias y el empleo de las personas recién graduadas en Costa Rica," Working Papers 201604, Universidad de Costa Rica, revised Nov 2016.
- Blanco, Laura Cristina, 2018. "Sex-typing of subject fields of study and employment among graduates in Costa Rica," Revista de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Investigaciones en Ciencias Económicas, Universidad de Costa Rica, vol. 36(1), December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Beattie, Graham & Laliberté, Jean-William P. & Oreopoulos, Philip, 2018.
"Thrivers and divers: Using non-academic measures to predict college success and failure,"
Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 170-182.
- Graham Beattie & Jean-William P. Laliberté & Philip Oreopoulos, 2016. "Thrivers and Divers: Using Non-Academic Measures to Predict College Success and Failure," NBER Working Papers 22629, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- By Vincenzo Carrieri & Marcello D’Amato & Roberto Zotti, 2015.
"On the causal effects of selective admission policies on students’ performances: evidence from a quasi-experiment in a large Italian university,"
Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(4), pages 1034-1056.
- Vincenzo Carrieri & Marcello D'Amato & Roberto Zotti, 2014. "On the Causal Effects of Selective Admission Policies on Students’ Performances. Evidence from a Quasi-experiment in a Large Italian University," CSEF Working Papers 381, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Stephen E. Childs & Ross Finnie & Felice Martinello, 2017. "Postsecondary Student Persistence and Pathways: Evidence From the YITS-A in Canada," Research in Higher Education, Springer;Association for Institutional Research, vol. 58(3), pages 270-294, May.
- Zwick, Thomas, 2012.
"Determinants of individual academic achievement: Group selectivity effects have many dimensions,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
12-081, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Zwick, Th., 2013. "Determinants of Individual Academic Achievement - Group Selectivity Effects Have Many Dimensions," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Zwick, Th., 2013. "Determinants of individual academic achievement - Group selectivity effects have many dimensions," ROA Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- CARRIERI, Vincenzo & D'AMATO, Marcello & ZOTTI, Roberto, 2013. "Selective Admission Tests and Students' Performances. Evidence from a Natural Experiment in a Large Italian University," CELPE Working Papers 0/00, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Loris P Fagioli & Rachel Baker & Gabe Avakian Orona, 2020. "The Role of Non-cognitive Variables in Identifying Community College Students in Need of Targeted Supports," Research in Higher Education, Springer;Association for Institutional Research, vol. 61(6), pages 725-763, September.
- Felice Martinello, 2015. "Course Withdrawal Dates, Tuition Refunds, and Student Persistence in University Programs," Working Papers 1501, Brock University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2015.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fcr:wpaper:201603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feucrcr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Juan Manuel Castro (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feucrcr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.