Mundus academicus: arhitectura și adaptarea la fluxurile globalizării (II)
[Mundus academicus: architecture and adaptation to globalization flows (II)]
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsmundus academicus; globalisation; internationalization; regionalization; higher education; economics; academic reforms; knowlegdebased society; brain-power industries; mobilities; Bologna process; Romanian higher education system;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- N30 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - General, International, or Comparative
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2012-02-27 (Education)
- NEP-SEA-2012-02-27 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .