The Impact of soft drug legalization on Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Doyle, Chris & Smith, Jennifer C, 1997. "Crime and Drugs : An Economic Approach," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 477, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- K.W. Clements & M. Daryal, 1999. "The Economics of Marijuana Consumption," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 99-20, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Mark Thornton, 2004. "Prohibition vs. Legalization: Do Economists Reach a Conclusion on Drug Policy?," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 1(1), pages 82-105, April.
- Charles, Kerwin Kofi & Stephens, Melvin, Jr, 2006.
"Abortion Legalization and Adolescent Substance Use,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(2), pages 481-505, October.
- Kerwin Kofi Charles & Melvin Stephens Jr., 2002. "Abortion Legalization and Adolescent Substance Use," NBER Working Papers 9193, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordssoft drugs; legalization; prohibition;
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .