The Impact of soft drug legalization on Romania
This article approaches the problem of soft drugs legalization, from a liberalist point of view, underling the impact that this will have on Romania. Each year, in Romania, the number of soft drug users is increasing. Drug consumption exists and it will continue to exist, Romania being able to take advantage not only from an economic point of view. Another important thing that we have to take into account is that soft drugs do not lead to addiction, and however, continue to be prohibited by law.
|Date of creation:||26 Jan 2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Doyle, Chris & Smith, Jennifer C, 1997. "Crime and Drugs : An Economic Approach," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 477, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- K.W. Clements & M. Daryal, 1999. "The Economics of Marijuana Consumption," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 99-20, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Mark Thornton, 2004. "Prohibition vs. Legalization: Do Economists Reach a Conclusion on Drug Policy?," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 1(1), pages 82-105, April.
- Charles, Kerwin Kofi & Stephens, Melvin, Jr, 2006.
"Abortion Legalization and Adolescent Substance Use,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(2), pages 481-505, October.
- Kerwin Kofi Charles & Melvin Stephens Jr., 2002. "Abortion Legalization and Adolescent Substance Use," NBER Working Papers 9193, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.