On two theories of value and distribution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuelson, Paul A. & Etula, Erkko M., 2006. "Testing to confirm that Leontief-Sraffa matrix equations for input/output must obey constancy of returns to scale," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 183-188, February.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Kurz,Heinz D. & Salvadori,Neri, 1997. "Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588676, December.
- Joan Robinson & K. A. Naqvi, 1967. "The Badly Behaved Production Function," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 81(4), pages 579-591.
- Ajit Sinha, 2007. "Sraffa and the Assumption of Constant Returns to Scale: A Critique of Samuelson and Etula," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 61-70.
- Naqvi, Nadeem, 2007. "Constant returns to scale and economic theories of value," MPRA Paper 5306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
More about this item
Keywordstheory of value; income distribution; general equilibrium; capital; constant returns to scale; rate of profit;
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-12-19 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-12-19 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-12-19 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .