Report NEP-HPE-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2011. "Hayek 2.0: Grundlinien einer naturalistischen Theorie wirtschaftlicher Ordnungen," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 180, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Peter Wagner, 2011. "The democratic crisis of capitalism: Reflections on political and economic modernity in Europe," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 44, European Institute, LSE.
- Julian Jamison, 2011. "Games with synergistic preferences," Working Papers 11-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2011. "Naturalizing institutions: Evolutionary principles and application on the case of money," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 182, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Nicholas Ziros, 2011. "Negotiation-proof correlated equilibrium," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 14-2011, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Bos, Frits, 2011. "Three centuries of macro-economic statistics," MPRA Paper 35391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naqvi, Nadeem, 2011. "On two theories of value and distribution," MPRA Paper 35312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Andreoni & Justin M. Rao & Hannah Trachtman, 2011. "Avoiding The Ask: A Field Experiment on Altruism, Empathy, and Charitable Giving," NBER Working Papers 17648, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Todd R. Kaplan & Bradley J. Ruffle, 2011. "Which Way to Cooperate," Working Papers 1105, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Jan Heufer, 2011. "The Washroom Game," Ruhr Economic Papers 0293, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2011. "Heterodox Critiques of Corporate Social Responsibility," MPRA Paper 35367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael W.L. Elsby & Bart Hobijn & Aysegul Sahin & Robert G. Valletta, 2011. "The Labor Market in the Great Recession: An Update," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-173/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:hal:journl:dumas-00648974 is not listed on IDEAS anymore