Report NEP-HME-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Naqvi, Nadeem, 2011. "On two theories of value and distribution," MPRA Paper 35312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2011. "Heterodox Critiques of Corporate Social Responsibility," MPRA Paper 35367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2011. "Making sense of institutional change in China: The cultural dimension of economic growth and modernization," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 181, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2011. "Naturalizing institutions: Evolutionary principles and application on the case of money," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 182, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Hensvik, Lena, 2011. "Manager impartiality? Worker-firm matching and the gender wage gap," Working Paper Series 2011:22, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Peter Wagner, 2011. "The democratic crisis of capitalism: Reflections on political and economic modernity in Europe," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 44, European Institute, LSE.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2011. "Hayek 2.0: Grundlinien einer naturalistischen Theorie wirtschaftlicher Ordnungen," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 180, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Paolo Casini & Lore Vandewalle, 2011. "Public Good Provision in Indian Rural Areas: the Returns to Collective Action by Microfinance Groups," Working Papers 1119, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Ernestas Virbickas, 2011. "Price Setting in Lithuania: More Evidence from the Survey of Firms," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 11, Bank of Lithuania.
- Smale, Melinda, 2011. "Does Household Headship Affect Demand for Hybrid Maize Seed in Kenya? An Exploratory Analysis Based on 2010 Survey Data," Food Security International Development Working Papers 118475, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Zambrano, Patricia & Maldonado, Jorge H. & Mendoza, Sandra L. & Ruiz, Lorena & Fonseca, Luz Amparo & Cardona, Iván, 2011. "Women cotton farmers: Their perceptions and experiences with transgenic varieties: A case study for Colombia," IFPRI discussion papers 1118, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Stephan Haggard & Marcus Noland, 2011. "Gender in Transition: The Case of North Korea," Economics Study Area Working Papers 124, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Ai-Thu Dang & Jean-Marie Monnier, 2011. "Gender Regimes and Welfare States in France: A historical perspective," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-40, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Gao, Hang & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2011. "Effects of Deregulation and Vertical Unbundling on the Performance of China's Electricity Generation Sector," CEPR Discussion Papers 8695, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Klimek & Ricardo Hausmann & Stefan Thurner, 2011. "Empirical confirmation of creative destruction from world trade data," Papers 1112.2984, arXiv.org.