Frictionless economy and its implementation in real world
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John H. Cochrane, 1999.
"A Frictionless View of U.S. Inflation,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1998, volume 13, pages 323-421
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John H. Cochrane, 1998. "A Frictionless View of U.S. Inflation," NBER Working Papers 6646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John H. Cochrane, 1998. "A Frictionless View of U.S. Inflation," CRSP working papers 479, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Ali Hortaçsu & F. Asís Martínez-Jerez & Jason Douglas, 2006. "The Geography of Trade on eBay and MercadoLibre," Working Papers 06-09, NET Institute.
- Il-Horn Hann & Christian Terwiesch, 2003. "Measuring the Frictional Costs of Online Transactions: The Case of a Name-Your-Own-Price Channel," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(11), pages 1563-1579, November.
More about this item
Keywordsfrictionless economy; equilibrium; perfect efficiency; online surveys; single item auction; selling data analysis; local equilibrium and global equilibrium;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Perfect Competition
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.