Production as behavior toward risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hawawini, Gabriel, 1978. "A mean-standard deviation exposition of the theory of the firm under uncertainty," MPRA Paper 10148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1972. "Theory of the Firm Facing Uncertain Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 278-291, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hawawini, Gabriel & Michel, Pierre, 1979. "Theory of the risk averse producer cooperative firm under uncertain demand," MPRA Paper 33973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTheory of the firm under price uncertainty; production under price uncertainty;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33975. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .