Theory of the risk averse producer cooperative firm under uncertain demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allan J. Taub, 1974. "The Cooperative Firm Under Price Uncertainty," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 167-169, April.
- Hawawini, Gabriel, 1978. "A mean-standard deviation exposition of the theory of the firm under uncertainty," MPRA Paper 10148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hawawini, Gabriel & Michel, Pierre, 1979. "Production as behavior toward risk," MPRA Paper 33975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nava Kahana & Jacob Paroush, 1984. "A Multi-factor Labor-managed Firm under Price Uncertainty," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 23-29, Jan-Mar.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor-managed firm; cooperative firm; production under uncertainty;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- J54 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Producer Cooperatives; Labor Managed Firms
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33973. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .