The Long-Run Analysis of the Labor-Managed Firm: An Alternative Interpretation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vontalge, Alan L., 1991. "A feasibility study of swine producer management cooperatives," ISU General Staff Papers 1991010108000018168, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gregory Dow, 2001.
"Allocating Control over Firms: Stock Markets versus Membership Markets,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 18(2), pages 201-218, March.
- Gregory K. Dow, 2000. "Allocating Control Over Firms: Stock Markets Versus Membership Markets," Discussion Papers dp00-03, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised Feb 2000.
- Alí Colina Rojas & Pilar Zarzosa Espina, 2012. "Comparative productivity analysis between labour-managed firms and conventional capitalist companies in Spain," Economía, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales (IIES). Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales. Universidad de Los Andes. Mérida, Venezuela, vol. 37(33), pages 11-41, January-j.
- Jacques DEFOURNY, 1983. "L'autofinancement Des CoopÉRatives De Travailleurs et la ThÉOrie ÉConomique ()," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 201-224, April.
- Kranz, Olaf & Steger, Thomas, 2016. "Resurrected, recovered, but still didn’t survive? A case study on the viability of employee-owned companies," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 27(4), pages 234-260.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Nazaria Solferino & M. Tessitore, 2015.
"How to safeguard world heritage sites? A theoretical model of “cultural responsibility”,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 62(3), pages 223-248, September.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Nazaria Solferino & Maria Elisabetta Tessitore, 2014. "How To Safeguard World Heritage Sites? A Theoretical Model of "Cultural Responsibility"," CEIS Research Paper 318, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Jul 2014.
- Michel Marée & Marie-Anne Saive, 1984. "Economie Sociale ET Renouveau Coopératif: Définition, Financement, Enjeux," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 33-69, January.
- Tortia, Ermanno C., 2017. "The firm as a common. The case of the accumulation and use of capital resources in co-operative enterprises," MPRA Paper 76735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillermo Alves & Gabriel Burdin & Paula Carrasco & Andrés Dean & Andrés Rius, 2012. "Empleo, remuneraciones e inversión en cooperativas de trabajadores y empresas convencionales: nueva evidencia para Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-14, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Curtiss, Jarmila & Ratinger, Tomas & Medonos, Tomas, 2012. "Ownership and Investment Behaviour in Transition Countries: A Case Study of Collective and Corporate Farms in the Czech Republic," Working Papers 122841, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Estelle James & Egon Neuberger, 1981. "The university department as a non-profit labor cooperative," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 585-612, January.
- Gaetano Cuomo, 2015. "Imprese cooperative e democrazia economica," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(116), pages 5-38.
- Tortia, Ermanno, 2005. "The accumulation of Capital in Labour-Managed Firms: Divisible Reserves and Bonds," AICCON Working Papers 23-2005, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Winiecki, Jan, 1991. "Privatisation debates in Poland before and after communist demise: A comparative perspective," Kiel Working Papers 472, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:66:y:1976:i:1:p:104-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.