The Cooperative Firm Under Price Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971. "On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Bernhardt, Irwin, 1972. "'Fixed Costs' and the Competitive Firm Under Price Uncertainty: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 193-193, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allan J. Taub, 1981. "Futures Markets and the Cooperative Firm Under Price Uncertainty," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 7(3-4), pages 157-161, Jul-Oct.
- Nava Kahana & Jacob Paroush, 1984. "A Multi-factor Labor-managed Firm under Price Uncertainty," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 23-29, Jan-Mar.
- Hawawini, Gabriel & Michel, Pierre, 1979. "Theory of the risk averse producer cooperative firm under uncertain demand," MPRA Paper 33973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. Hawawini & P.A. Michel, 1979. "Theory Of The Risk Averse Producer Cooperative Firm Facing Uncertain Demand," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 43-61, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:1:y:1974:i:2:p:167-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.