A Multi-factor Labor-managed Firm under Price Uncertainty
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (Jan-Mar)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: c/o Dr. Alexandre Olbrecht, The Anisfield School of Business 205, Ramapo College, 505 Ramapo Valley Road, Ramapo, New Jersey 07430, USA|
Phone: (201) 684-7346
Web page: https://www.quinnipiac.edu/eea/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paroush, Jacob & Kahana, Nava, 1980. "Price Uncertainty and the Cooperative Firm," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(1), pages 212-16, March.
- Hawawini, Gabriel & Michel, Pierre, 1979. "Theory of the risk averse producer cooperative firm under uncertain demand," MPRA Paper 33973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Allan J. Taub, 1974. "The Cooperative Firm Under Price Uncertainty," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 167-169, April.
- DREZE, Jacques H., .
"Some theory of labor management and participation,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
270, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971. "On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Vanek, Jaroslav, 1969. "Decentralization Under Worker's Management: A Theoretical Appraisal," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 1006-14, December.
- G. Hawawini & P.A. Michel, 1979. "Theory Of The Risk Averse Producer Cooperative Firm Facing Uncertain Demand," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 43-61, 04.
- Steinherr, A. & Thisse, J. -F., 1979. "Are labor-managers really perverse?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 137-142.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1972. "Theory of the Firm Facing Uncertain Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 278-91, June.
- Hey, John D. & Suckling, John, 1980. "On the theory of the competitive labor-managed firm under price uncertainty: Comment," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 338-341, September.
- Meade, James E, 1974. "Labour-Managed Firms in Conditions of Imperfect Competition," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 84(336), pages 817-24, December.
- Batra, Raveendra N & Ullah, Aman, 1974. "Competitive Firm and the Theory of Input Demand under Price Uncertainty," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(3), pages 537-548, May/June.
- Bonin, John P., 1980. "On the theory of the competitive labor-managed firm under price uncertainty: A correction," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 331-337, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:10:y:1984:i:1:p:23-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.