A Multi-factor Labor-managed Firm under Price Uncertainty
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (Jan-Mar)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: c/o Dr. Alexandre Olbrecht, The Anisfield School of Business 205, Ramapo College, 505 Ramapo Valley Road, Ramapo, New Jersey 07430, USA|
Phone: (201) 684-7346
Web page: https://www.quinnipiac.edu/eea/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Batra, Raveendra N & Ullah, Aman, 1974. "Competitive Firm and the Theory of Input Demand under Price Uncertainty," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(3), pages 537-548, May/June.
- Allan J. Taub, 1974. "The Cooperative Firm Under Price Uncertainty," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 167-169, April.
- Dreze, Jacques H, 1976.
"Some Theory of Labor Management and Participation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 44(6), pages 1125-1139, November.
- DREZE, Jacques H., "undated". "Some theory of labor management and participation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 270, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bonin, John P., 1980. "On the theory of the competitive labor-managed firm under price uncertainty: A correction," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 331-337, September.
- Vanek, Jaroslav, 1969. "Decentralization Under Worker's Management: A Theoretical Appraisal," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 1006-1014, December.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971. "On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Hawawini, Gabriel & Michel, Pierre, 1979. "Theory of the risk averse producer cooperative firm under uncertain demand," MPRA Paper 33973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1972. "Theory of the Firm Facing Uncertain Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 278-291, June.
- Steinherr, A. & Thisse, J. -F., 1979. "Are labor-managers really perverse?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 137-142.
- G. Hawawini & P.A. Michel, 1979. "Theory Of The Risk Averse Producer Cooperative Firm Facing Uncertain Demand," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 43-61, 04.
- Paroush, Jacob & Kahana, Nava, 1980. "Price Uncertainty and the Cooperative Firm," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(1), pages 212-216, March.
- Meade, James E, 1974. "Labour-Managed Firms in Conditions of Imperfect Competition," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 84(336), pages 817-824, December.
- Hey, John D. & Suckling, John, 1980. "On the theory of the competitive labor-managed firm under price uncertainty: Comment," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 338-341, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:10:y:1984:i:1:p:23-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.