A Multi-factor Labor-managed Firm under Price Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Batra, Raveendra N & Ullah, Aman, 1974. "Competitive Firm and the Theory of Input Demand under Price Uncertainty," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(3), pages 537-548, May/June.
- Allan J. Taub, 1974. "The Cooperative Firm Under Price Uncertainty," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 167-169, April.
- Dreze, Jacques H, 1976. "Some Theory of Labor Management and Participation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(6), pages 1125-1139, November.
- Bonin, John P., 1980. "On the theory of the competitive labor-managed firm under price uncertainty: A correction," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 331-337, September.
- Vanek, Jaroslav, 1969. "Decentralization Under Worker's Management: A Theoretical Appraisal," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 1006-1014, December.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971. "On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Hawawini, Gabriel & Michel, Pierre, 1979. "Theory of the risk averse producer cooperative firm under uncertain demand," MPRA Paper 33973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1972. "Theory of the Firm Facing Uncertain Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 278-291, June.
- Steinherr, A. & Thisse, J. -F., 1979. "Are labor-managers really perverse?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 137-142.
- G. Hawawini & P.A. Michel, 1979. "Theory Of The Risk Averse Producer Cooperative Firm Facing Uncertain Demand," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 43-61, April.
- Paroush, Jacob & Kahana, Nava, 1980. "Price Uncertainty and the Cooperative Firm," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(1), pages 212-216, March.
- Meade, James E, 1974. "Labour-Managed Firms in Conditions of Imperfect Competition," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 84(336), pages 817-824, December.
- Hey, John D. & Suckling, John, 1980. "On the theory of the competitive labor-managed firm under price uncertainty: Comment," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 338-341, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bar-Shira, Ziv & Finkelshtain, Israel & Simhon, Avi, 2006. "Competitive Equilibrium of an Industry with Labor Managed Firms and Price Risk," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 34(1).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:10:y:1984:i:1:p:23-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .