A mean-standard deviation exposition of the theory of the firm under uncertainty
Presents a mean - standard deviation of the theory of the firm under uncertainty in graphical form.
|Date of creation:||Mar 1978|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
- Mirman, Leonard J. & Santugini, Marc, 2013.
"Firms, shareholders, and financial markets,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 152-164.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2008. "Firms, Shareholders, and Financial Markets," Cahiers de recherche 08-05, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée, revised Mar 2013.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2011. "Firms, Shareholders, and Financial Markets," Cahiers de recherche 1124, CIRPEE.
- Thomas Eichner & Andreas Wagener, 2005. "Notes and Comments: Measures of risk attitude: correspondences between mean-variance and expected-utility approaches," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 28(1), pages 53-65, June.
- Bardsley, Peter, 1995. "Optimal leverage for the utility maximizing firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 237-251, March.
- Peter Bardsley, 1992. "Optimal Leverage for the Utility Maximizing Firm," Working Papers 1992.08 EDIRC Provider-In, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Bardsley, Peter, 1992. "Optimal Leverage for the Utility Maximizing Firm," 1992 Conference (36th), February 10-13, 1992, Canberra, Australia 146421, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Peter Bardsley, 1992. "Optimal Leverage for the Utility Maximizing Firm," Working Papers 1992.08, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Paulsson, Thomas & Sproule, Robert, 2002. "Stochastically dominating shifts and the competitive firm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 107-112, August.
- Fesselmeyer, Eric & Mirman, Leonard J. & Santugini, Marc, 2014. "Risk sharing in an asymmetric environment," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 1-8.
- Eric Fesselmeyer & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2012. "Risk Sharing in an Asymmetric Environment," Cahiers de recherche 1236, CIRPEE.
- Thomas Eichner & Andreas Wagener, 2004. "Relative risk aversion, relative prudence and comparative statics under uncertainty: The case of (μ, σ)-preferences," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 159-170, April.
- Hawawini, Gabriel & Michel, Pierre, 1979. "Theory of the risk averse producer cooperative firm under uncertain demand," MPRA Paper 33973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hawawini, Gabriel & Michel, Pierre, 1979. "Production as behavior toward risk," MPRA Paper 33975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed