A Framework to Analyze the Impact of Exchange Rate: Uncertainty on Output Decisions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Warner, Jerold B, 1977. "Bankruptcy Costs: Some Evidence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(2), pages 337-347, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milan Nedeljkovic & Gonzalo Varela & Michele Savini Zangrandi, 2015. "Indonesia Current Account Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22340, The World Bank.
- Gonzalo Varela, 2011. "Real Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Output: A Sectoral Analysis," Working Paper Series 2011, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rates; Bankruptcy Costs; Production Under Uncertainty;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-MON-2011-08-22 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2011-08-22 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sus:susewp:2411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Russell Eke) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsusuk.html .