Real Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Output: A Sectoral Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gonzalo Varela, 2011. "A Framework to Analyze the Impact of Exchange Rate: Uncertainty on Output Decisions," Working Paper Series 2411, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Abel, Andrew B, 1983. "Optimal Investment under Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 228-233, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles O. Manasseh & Janathan E. Ogbuabor & Felicia C. Abada & Okoro E.U. Okoro & Aja Ebeke Egele & Josaphat U. Onwumere, 2019. "Analysis of Oil Price Oscillations, Exchange Rate Dynamics and Economic Performance," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 9(1), pages 95-106.
- Alberto Portugal & Jose-Daniel Reyes & Gonzalo Varela, 2015. "Uruguay," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23349, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsUncertainty; Exchange rates; Output growth; Regional Integration; In- strumental Variables;
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sus:susewp:2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (University of Sussex Business School Communications Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsusuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.