Report NEP-OPM-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Llano & Asier Minondo & Francisco Requena, 2010. "Is the Border Effect an Artefact of Geographic Aggregation?," Working Paper Series 1210, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Jarkko Turunen & Richard T. Harmsen & Tamim Bayoumi, 2011. "Euro Area Export Performance and Competitiveness," IMF Working Papers 11/140, International Monetary Fund.
- Francesca Pancotto & Filippo Pericoli, 2011. "Till Labor Cost Do Us Part A Vecm Model of Unit Labor Cost Convergence in the Euro Area," Working Papers 14, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2011.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Saravelos, George, 2011. "Can Leading Indicators Assess Country Vulnerability? Evidence from the 2008-09 Global Financial Crisis," Working Paper Series rwp11-024, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Item repec:cuf:wpaper:434 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gonzalo Varela, 2011. "Real Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Output: A Sectoral Analysis," Working Paper Series 2011, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Siang Meng Tan & Joey Chew & Sam Ouliaris, 2011. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through Over the Business Cycle in Singapore," IMF Working Papers 11/141, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Business Cycles in Emerging Markets; The Role of Durable Goods and Financial Frictions," IMF Working Papers 11/133, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:cuf:wpaper:435 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pedro M. G. Martins, 2010. "Do Capital Inflows Hinder Competitiveness? The Real Exchange Rate in Ethiopia," Working Paper Series 1110, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Michal Skořepa, 2011. "A convergence-sensitive optimum-currency-area index," Working Papers IES 2011/23, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2011.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Keisuke Otsu & Masashi Saito, 2011. "The Global Impact of Chinese Growth," Studies in Economics 1115, School of Economics, University of Kent.