Impact of global growth fluctuations on India: an empirical study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Pami Dua & Nishita Raje & Satyananda Sahoo, 2004. "Interest Rate Modeling and Forecasting in India," Occasional papers 3, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Jack Boorman & José Fajgenbaum & Manu Bhaskaran & Harpaul Alberto Kohli & Drew Arnold, 2010. "The New Resilience of Emerging Market Countries: Weathering the Recent Crisis in the Global Economy," Papers Presented at Global Meetings of the Emerging Markets Forum 2010resilence, Emerging Markets Forum.
- Jack Boorman, 2009. "The Impact of the Financial Crisis on Emerging Market Economies: The Transmission Mechanism, Policy Response and Lessons," Papers Presented at Global Meetings of the Emerging Markets Forum 2009crisisimpact, Emerging Markets Forum.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic integration; global shock; regional shock; India;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33685. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .