The New Resilience of Emerging Market Countries: Weathering the Recent Crisis in the Global Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jack Boorman & José Fajgenbaum & Hervé Ferhani & Manu Bhaskaran & Drew Arnold & Harpaul Alberto Kohli, 2013.
"The Centennial Resilience Index: Measuring Countries' Resilience to Shock,"
Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies,
Emerging Markets Forum, vol. 5(2), pages 57-98, May.
- Jack Boorman & JosÃ© Fajgenbaum & HervÃ© Ferhani & Manu Bhaskaran & Drew Arnold & Harpaul Alberto Kohli, 2013. "The Centennial Resilience Index: Measuring Countriesâ€™ Resilience to Shock," Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, Emerging Markets Forum, vol. 5(2), pages 57-98, May.
- José Fajgenbaum & Harpaul Alberto Kohli, 2016. "Resilience Index: A 2016 Update," Papers Presented at Global Meetings of the Emerging Markets Forum 2016resilience, Emerging Markets Forum.
- Harinder Kohli & Ashok Sharma & Anil Sood (ed.), 2011. "Asia 2050: Realizing the Asian Century," Books, Emerging Markets Forum, edition 1, number asia2050, August.
- Jayaraman, T. K. & Choong, Chee-Keong, 2011. "Impact of global growth fluctuations on India: an empirical study," MPRA Paper 33685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emf:glpapr:2010resilence. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Whelan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emmfous.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .