The analysis of mutual learning processes in the European employment strategy: a social constructivist approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Perotti, Roberto & Alesina, Alberto, 2004. "The European Union: A Politically Incorrect View," Scholarly Articles 4553004, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 2004.
"The European Union: A Politically Incorrect View,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 27-48, Fall.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 2004. "The European Union: A Politically Incorrect View," NBER Working Papers 10342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 2004. "The European Union: A Politically Incorrect View," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2029, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Nedergaard, Peter, 2005. "The open method of co-ordination and the analysis of mutual learning processes of the European employment strategy," MPRA Paper 33099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levy, Jack S., 1994. "Learning and foreign policy: sweeping a conceptual minefield," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 48(02), pages 279-312, March.
- Haas, Peter M., 1992. "Introduction: epistemic communities and international policy coordination," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(01), pages 1-35, December.
- Peter Nedergaard, 2007. "Blocking Minorities: Networks and Meaning in the Opposition Against the Proposal for a Directive on Temporary Work in the Council of Ministers of the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 695-717, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nedergaard, Peter, 2005. "Transnational learning processes: European and Nordic experiences in the employment field," MPRA Paper 33104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMutual learning; European employment strategy; social constructivism;
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .