The open method of co-ordination and the analysis of mutual learning processes of the European employment strategy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schäfer, Armin, 2004. "Beyond the Community Method: Why the Open Method of Coordination Was Introduced to EU Policy-making," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 8, September.
- Perotti, Roberto & Alesina, Alberto, 2004. "The European Union: A Politically Incorrect View," Scholarly Articles 4553004, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 2004.
"The European Union: A Politically Incorrect View,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 27-48, Fall.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 2004. "The European Union: A Politically Incorrect View," NBER Working Papers 10342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 2004. "The European Union: A Politically Incorrect View," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2029, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Levy, Jack S., 1994. "Learning and foreign policy: sweeping a conceptual minefield," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 48(02), pages 279-312, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Citi, Manuele & Rhodes, Martin, 2007. "New Modes of Governance in the EU: Common Objectives versus National Preferences," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 1, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- Nedergaard, Peter, 2005. "The analysis of mutual learning processes in the European employment strategy: a social constructivist approach," MPRA Paper 33105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nedergaard, Peter, 2007. "Mutual learning in the European employment strategy: how? how much?," MPRA Paper 33108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsOMC; Social constructivism; Learning; Discourse analysis; Policy diffusion; European Employment Strategy;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Отворени метод усаглашавања in Wikipedia Serbian ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33099. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.