Discovering the dynamics of smart business networks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- L.-F. Pau, 2014. "Discovering the dynamics of smart business networks," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 445-458, October.
- Pau, L-F., 2007. "Discovering the Dynamics of Smart Business Networks," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-081-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dietmar Maringer & Tikesh Ramtohul, 2012. "Regime-switching recurrent reinforcement learning for investment decision making," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 89-107, February.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nier, Erlend & Yang, Jing & Yorulmazer, Tanju & Alentorn, Amadeo, 2007. "Network models and financial stability," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 2033-2060, June.
- Giorgio Gnecco & Marcello Sanguineti, 2009. "The weight-decay technique in learning from data: an optimization point of view," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 53-79, February.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordssmart business networks; business genetics; network performance; SBN; dynamics;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- J54 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Producer Cooperatives; Labor Managed Firms
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .