Discovering the Dynamics of Smart Business Networks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- L.-F. Pau, 2014. "Discovering the dynamics of smart business networks," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 445-458, October.
- Pau, Louis-François, 2007. "Discovering the dynamics of smart business networks," MPRA Paper 31020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dietmar Maringer & Tikesh Ramtohul, 2012. "Regime-switching recurrent reinforcement learning for investment decision making," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 89-107, February.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nier, Erlend & Yang, Jing & Yorulmazer, Tanju & Alentorn, Amadeo, 2007. "Network models and financial stability," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 2033-2060, June.
- Giorgio Gnecco & Marcello Sanguineti, 2009. "The weight-decay technique in learning from data: an optimization point of view," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 53-79, February.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsSBN; business genetics; dynamics; network performance; smart business networks;
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-NET-2008-02-02 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureri:10732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erimanl.html .