Regime-switching recurrent reinforcement learning for investment decision making
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/business+%26+management/operations+research/journal/10287/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sentana, Enrique & Wadhwani, Sushil B, 1992. "Feedback Traders and Stock Return Autocorrelations: Evidence from a Century of Daily Data," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(411), pages 415-425, March.
- LeBaron, Blake, 1992.
"Some Relations between Volatility and Serial Correlations in Stock Market Returns,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 65(2), pages 199-219, April.
- Lebaron, B., 1990. "Some Relations Between Volatility And Serial Correlations In Stock Market Returns," Working papers 9002, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Koutmos, Gregory, 1997. "Feedback trading and the autocorrelation pattern of stock returns: further empirical evidence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 625-636, August.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-384, March.
- Michael D. McKenzie & Robert W. Faff, 2003. "The Determinants of Conditional Autocorrelation in Stock Returns," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 26(2), pages 259-274. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)