« Going with Coase against Coase : The Dynamic Approach to the Internalization of External Effects »
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keppler, Jan Horst, 1998. "Externalities, Fixed Costs and Information," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 547-563.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249.
- Pommerehne, Werner W., 1978. "Institutional approaches to public expenditure : Empirical evidence from Swiss municipalities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 255-280, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/142 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter A. Diamond & Jerry A. Hausman, 1994. "Contingent Valuation: Is Some Number Better than No Number?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 45-64, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keppler, Jan Horst, 2017.
"Rationales for capacity remuneration mechanisms: Security of supply externalities and asymmetric investment incentives,"
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 562-570.
- Jan Horst Keppler, 2017. "Rationales for Capacity Remuneration Mechanisms: Security of Supply Externalities and Asymmetric Investment Incentives," Post-Print hal-01609383, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsExternal effects; incomplete information; environmental economics; transaction costs; codification; dynamic internalization;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .