University rankings – a guide to choose a university?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karl-Heinz Leitner, 2004. "Intellectual capital reporting for universities: conceptual background and application for Austrian universities," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 129-140, August.
More about this item
Keywordsuniversity rankings; indicators; intellectual capital;
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-IPR-2011-03-26 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-SOG-2011-03-26 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29623. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .