The fine structure of spectral properties for random correlation matrices: an application to financial markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- G. Livan & S. Alfarano & E. Scalas, 2011. "The fine structure of spectral properties for random correlation matrices: an application to financial markets," Papers 1102.4076, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:quantf:v:17:y:2017:i:2:p:289-297 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giacomo Livan & Simone Alfarano & Mishael Milaković & Enrico Scalas, 2015.
"A spectral perspective on excess volatility,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(9), pages 745-750, June.
- Giacomo Livan & Simone Alfarano & Mishael Milakovic & Enrico Scalas, 2014. "A spectral perspective on excess volatility," Working Papers 2014/13, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Livan, Giacomo & Alfarano, Simone & Milakovic, Mishael & Scalas, Enrico, 2014. "A spectral perspective on excess volatility," FinMaP-Working Papers 12, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Matthias Raddant & Friedrich Wagner, 2016. "Phase transition in the S&P stock market," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 11(2), pages 229-246, October.
- Longfeng Zhao & Wei Li & Andrea Fenu & Boris Podobnik & Yougui Wang & H. Eugene Stanley, 2017. "The q-dependent detrended cross-correlation analysis of stock market," Papers 1705.01406, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2017.
- Fricke, Daniel, 2012.
"Trading strategies in the overnight money market: Correlations and clustering on the e-MID trading platform,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 391(24), pages 6528-6542.
- Fricke, Daniel, 2012. "Trading strategies in the overnight money market: Correlations and clustering on the e-MID trading platform," Kiel Working Papers 1766, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Matthias Raddant & Friedrich Wagner, 2017.
"Transitions in the stock markets of the US, UK and Germany,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 289-297, February.
- Raddant, Matthias & Wagner, Friedrich, 2014. "Transitions in the stock markets of the US, UK, and Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1979, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Matthias Raddant & Friedrich Wagner, 2015. "Transitions in the Stock Markets of the US, UK, and Germany," Papers 1504.06113, arXiv.org.
- Thomas Bury, 2014. "Collective behaviours in the stock market -- A maximum entropy approach," Papers 1403.5179, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2014.
- Thomas Bury, 2013. "Predicting trend reversals using market instantaneous state," Papers 1310.8169, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2014.
- Giacomo Livan & Luca Rebecchi, 2012. "Asymmetric correlation matrices: an analysis of financial data," Papers 1201.6535, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2012.
- Gerardo-Giorda, Luca & Germano, Guido & Scalas, Enrico, 2015. "Large scale simulation of synthetic markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67563, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Giacomo Livan & Jun-ichi Inoue & Enrico Scalas, 2012. "On the non-stationarity of financial time series: impact on optimal portfolio selection," Papers 1205.0877, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2012.
- Bury, Thomas, 2014. "Predicting trend reversals using market instantaneous state," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 404(C), pages 79-91.
- Anshul Verma & Riccardo Junior Buonocore & Tiziana di Matteo, 2017. "A cluster driven log-volatility factor model: a deepening on the source of the volatility clustering," Papers 1712.02138, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
More about this item
Keywordsrandom matrix theroy; financial econometrics; correlation matrix;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28964. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .