Can social interaction contribute to explain business cycles?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gomes, Orlando, 2008.
"Too much of a good thing: Endogenous business cycles generated by bounded technological progress,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 933-945, September.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2006. "Too much of a good thing: endogenous business cycles generated by bounded technological progress," MPRA Paper 2845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & G. Harrison, Sharon, 1999.
"Chaos, sunspots and automatic stabilizers,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 3-31, August.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Sharon G. Harrison, 1996. "Chaos, sunspots, and automatic stabilizers," Staff Report 214, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Sharon G. Harrison, 1996. "Chaos, sunspots, and automatic stabilizers," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues WP-96-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Sharon G. Harrison, 1996. "Chaos, Sunspots, and Automatic Stabilizers," NBER Working Papers 5703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harrison Hong & Jeffrey D. Kubik & Jeremy C. Stein, 2004. "Social Interaction and Stock-Market Participation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(1), pages 137-163, February.
- Cellarier, Laurent, 2006. "Constant gain learning and business cycles," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 51-85, March.
- Guo, Jang-Ting & Lansing, Kevin J., 2002.
"Fiscal Policy, Increasing Returns, And Endogenous Fluctuations,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(05), pages 633-664, November.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Kevin Lansing, 1999. "Fiscal policy, increasing returns, and endogenous fluctuations," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 99-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Christopher Crowe, 2004.
"Inflation, Inequality and Social Conflict,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0657, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Christopher W. Crowe, 2006. "Inflation, Inequality, and Social Conflict," IMF Working Papers 06/158, International Monetary Fund.
- Chris Crowe, 2004. "Inflation, Inequality and Social Conflict," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 69, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- repec:cup:macdyn:v:6:y:2002:i:5:p:633-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roland Benabou, 1993.
"Workings of a City: Location, Education, and Production,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 619-652.
- Roland Benabou, 1991. "Workings of a City: Location, Education, and Production," NBER Technical Working Papers 0113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angelo Antoci & Mauro Sodini & Luca Zarri, 2014.
"Relational consumption and nonlinear dynamics in an overlapping generations model,"
Decisions in Economics and Finance,
Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 37(1), pages 137-158, April.
- Antoci, Angelo & Sodini, Mauro & Zarri, Luca, 2012. "Relational consumption and nonlinear dynamics in an overlapping generations model," AICCON Working Papers 103-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Angelo Antoci & Mauro Sodini & Luca Zarri, 2012. "Relational Consumption and Nonlinear Dynamics in an Overlapping Generations Model," Working Papers 13/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial interaction; Business cycles; Growth models; Nonlinear dynamics and Chaos; Discrete choice;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2007-04-28 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-MAC-2007-04-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SOC-2007-04-28 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2007-04-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2848. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .