Managementul riscului de creditare: realizari actuale, analiza critica, sugestii
[Credit risk management: current achievements, critical analysis, suggestions]
In the context of macroeconomic uncertainty and liquidity problems existing on international markets, expanding the banking system leads to amplification interferences of a broad spectrum of risks. This article delineates the recent area of researchers’ interest in the domain of credit risk management in banking and highlights the issues of relevant studies, both theoretical and empirical, in the area of credit-scoring, models for credit risk assessment and regulatory framework, on the background mutations caused by the international financial crisis.
|Date of creation:||06 Jan 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Evžen Kocenda & Martin Vojtek, 2009.
"Default Predictors and Credit Scoring Models for Retail Banking,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2862, CESifo Group Munich.
- Evžen Kocenda & Martin Vojtek, 2011. "Default Predictors in Retail Credit Scoring: Evidence from Czech Banking Data," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 47(6), pages 80-98, November.
- Evzen Kocenda & Martin Vojtek, 2011. "Default Predictors in Retail Credit Scoring: Evidence from Czech Banking Data," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1015, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Castrén, Olli & Fitzpatrick, Trevor & Sydow, Matthias, 2009. "Assessing portfolio credit risk changes in a sample of EU large and complex banking groups in reaction to macroeconomic shocks," Working Paper Series 1002, European Central Bank.
- Jing-zhi Huang & Hao Zhou, 2008. "Specification analysis of structural credit risk models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-55, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gheorghe VOINEA & Sorin Gabriel ANTON, 2009. "Lessons from the Current Financial Crisis. A Risk Management Approach," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 3, pages 139-147, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27932. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.