Econometría espacial: una aplicación a los problemas de sobrepeso y obesidad en las provincias de Argentina
[Spatial econometrics: an application to obesity indicators in Argentinian provinces]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Parent, Olivier & LeSage, James P., 2010.
"A spatial dynamic panel model with random effects applied to commuting times,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 633-645, June.
- Olivier Parent & James P. Lesage, 2010. "A Spatial Dynamic Panel Model with Random Effects Applied to Commuting Times," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2010-01, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Parent, Olivier & LeSage, James P., 2011.
"A space-time filter for panel data models containing random effects,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 475-490, January.
- Olivier Parent & James P. Lesage, 2009. "A space-time filter for panel data models containing random effects," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2009-04, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Paelinck, J., 1978. "Spatial econometrics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 59-63.
- Anselin, Luc, 1992. "Space and applied econometrics : Introduction," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 307-316, September.
More about this item
Keywordseconometría espacial; obesidad; sobrepeso;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26878. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .