Econometría espacial: una aplicación a los problemas de sobrepeso y obesidad en las provincias de Argentina
[Spatial econometrics: an application to obesity indicators in Argentinian provinces]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Parent, Olivier & LeSage, James P., 2010.
"A spatial dynamic panel model with random effects applied to commuting times,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 633-645, June.
- Olivier Parent & James P. Lesage, 2010. "A Spatial Dynamic Panel Model with Random Effects Applied to Commuting Times," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2010-01, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Parent, Olivier & LeSage, James P., 2011.
"A space-time filter for panel data models containing random effects,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 475-490, January.
- Olivier Parent & James P. Lesage, 2009. "A space-time filter for panel data models containing random effects," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2009-04, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Paelinck, J., 1978. "Spatial econometrics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 59-63.
- Anselin, Luc, 1992. "Space and applied econometrics : Introduction," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 307-316, September.
More about this item
Keywordseconometría espacial; obesidad; sobrepeso;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26878. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.