Report NEP-GEO-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre-Philippe Combes, 2010. "The empirics of economic geography: How to draw policy implications?," Working Papers halshs-00536078, HAL.
- Carlino, Gerald A. & Carr, Jake & Hunt, Robert M. & Smith, Tony E., 2010. "The agglomeration of R&D labs," Working Papers 10-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Viego, Valentina, 2010.
"Rendimientos crecientes, costos de transporte, eslabonamientos verticales y asimetrías regionales persistentes
[Increasing returns, transport costs, vertical linkages and persistent regional inequa," MPRA Paper 26881, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Aug 2010.
- Guido Bünstorf & Michael Fritsch & Luis F. Medrano, 2010. "Regional Knowledge and the Emergence of an Industry: Laser Systems Production in West Germany, 1975-2005," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-079, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00535593_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giuliano Guerra & Roberto Patuelli, 2010. "The Influence of Role Models on Immigrant Self-Employment: A Spatial Analysis for Switzerland," Working Paper series 29_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2012.
- Peter Bönisch & Lutz Schneider, 2010. "Why Are East Germans Not More Mobile?: Analyzing the Impact of Local Networks on Migration Intentions," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 334, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Roberts, Mark & Deichmann, Uwe & Fingleton, Bernard & Shi, Tuo, 2010. "On the road to prosperity ? The economic geography of China's national expressway network," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5479, The World Bank.
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny & Raquel Marín-López & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2010. "The mechanisms of agglomeration: Evidence from the effect of inter-industry relations on the location of new firms," Working Papers 2010/49, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- González-Val, Rafael, 2010. "A Nonparametric Estimation of the Local Zipf Exponent for all US Cities," MPRA Paper 26720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Annez, Patricia & Bertaud, Alain & Patel, Bimal & Phatak, V. K., 2010. "Working with the market : a new approach to reducing urban slums in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5475, The World Bank.
- Zenou, Yves, 2010. "Search, Migration, and Urban Land Use: The Case of Transportation Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 5312, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- William J. Collins & Katharine Shester, 2010. "The Economic Effects of Slum Clearance and Urban Renewal in the United States," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1013, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Viego, Valentina & Temporelli, Karina, 2010.
"Econometría espacial: una aplicación a los problemas de sobrepeso y obesidad en las provincias de Argentina
[Spatial econometrics: an application to obesity indicators in Argentinian provinces]," MPRA Paper 26878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Di Cintio, Marco & Grassi, Emanuele, 2010. "Internal Migration and Wage Differentials among Italian University Graduates," MPRA Paper 26707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristinn Hermannsson & Katerina Lisenkova & Peter McGregor & Kim Swales, 2010. "â€œPolicy Scepticismâ€ and the Impact of Welsh Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) on their Host Region: Accounting for Regional Budget Constraints," Working Papers 1022, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Bridget Daldy & Matthew Saunders, 2010. "The Regional Economic Impact of the 2009 New Zealand National Masters Hockey Tournament," Working Papers in Economics 10/09, University of Waikato.
- Ivo Bischoff & Frédéric Blaeschke, 2010. "Conditional grants to independent regional governments: The trade-off between incentives and wasteful grant-seeking," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201030, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Frank Bickenbach & Eckhardt Bode & Christiane Krieger-Boden, 2010. "Closing the Gap between Absolute and Relative Measures of Localization, Concentration or Specialization," Kiel Working Papers 1660, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Vollmer, Sebastian & Holzmann, Hajo & Ketterer, Florian & Klasen, Stephan, 2010. "Distribution Dynamics of Regional GDP per Employee in Unified Germany," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-461, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay, 2010. "Convergence Club Empirics: Some Dynamics and Explanations of Unequal Growth across Indian States," Working Papers id:3197, eSocialSciences.