Space and applied econometrics : Introduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200713 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:7:p:2174-:d:154450 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koós, Bálint, 2007.
"A szuburbanizációs folyamat a magyar gazdaságban
[The suburbanization process in the Hungarian economy]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 334-349.
- Luc Anselin, 2010. "Thirty years of spatial econometrics," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(1), pages 3-25, March.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1277-:d:105335 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Thomas, 2001. "A few evidences about the current growth of French cities," ERSA conference papers ersa01p4, European Regional Science Association.
- Gebremeskel Gebremariam, 2007. "Modeling and Estimation Issues in Spatial Simultaneous Equation Models," Working Papers Working Paper 2007-13, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Alicja Olejnik, 2008. "Using the spatial autoregressively distributed lag model in assessing the regional convergence of per-capita income in the EU25," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(3), pages 371-384, August.
- repec:eee:econom:v:203:y:2018:i:1:p:1-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Girum D. Abate & Luc Anselin, 2016. "House price fluctuations and the business cycle dynamics," CREATES Research Papers 2016-06, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Viego, Valentina & Temporelli, Karina, 2010.
"Econometría espacial: una aplicación a los problemas de sobrepeso y obesidad en las provincias de Argentina
[Spatial econometrics: an application to obesity indicators in Argentinian provinces]," MPRA Paper 26878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Lung-fei & Yu, Jihai, 2010. "Some recent developments in spatial panel data models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 255-271, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:22:y:1992:i:3:p:307-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.