Jump-Diffusion Calibration using Differential Evolution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mullen, Katharine M. & Ardia, David & Gil, David L. & Windover, Donald & Cline, James, 2011.
"DEoptim: An R Package for Global Optimization by Differential Evolution,"
Journal of Statistical Software,
Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 40(i06).
- Mullen, Katharine M. & Ardia, David & Gil, David L. & Windover, Donald & Cline, James, 2009. "DEoptim: An R Package for Global Optimization by Differential Evolution," MPRA Paper 21743, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Dec 2010.
- Ball, Clifford A. & Torous, Walter N., 1983. "A Simplified Jump Process for Common Stock Returns," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(01), pages 53-65, March.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Ardia, David & Boudt, Kris & Carl, Peter & Mullen, Katharine M. & Peterson, Brian, 2010. "Differential Evolution (DEoptim) for Non-Convex Portfolio Optimization," MPRA Paper 22135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jevtić, Petar & Luciano, Elisa & Vigna, Elena, 2013.
"Mortality surface by means of continuous time cohort models,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 122-133.
- Petar Jevtic & Elisa Luciano & Elena Vigna, 2012. "Mortality Surface by Means of Continuous Time Cohort Models," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 264, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2013.
- Mullen, Katharine M., 2014. "Continuous Global Optimization in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 60(i06).
- Rodrigue Oeuvray & Pascal Junod, 2013. "On time scaling of semivariance in a jump-diffusion process," Papers 1311.1122, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsJump-diffusion; maximum likelihood; optimization; Differential Evolution;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.