The Role of Employees in Training Decisions in Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas J. Kane & Dietmar Harhoff, 1997.
"Is the German apprenticeship system a panacea for the U.S. labor market?,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 10(2), pages 171-196.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Kane, Thomas J., 1995. "Is the German apprenticeship system a panacea for the US labour market?," ZEW Discussion Papers 95-19, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Kane, Thomas J, 1996. "Is the German Apprenticeship System a Panacea for the US Labour Market?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1311, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- S Black & L Lynch, 1997. "Beyond the Incidence of Training," CEP Discussion Papers dp0362, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Graham S. Lowe & Harvey Krahn, 1995. "Job-Related Education and Training Among Younger Workers," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 21(3), pages 362-378, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuan Xu & Zhengxi Lin, 2007. "Participation in Employer-sponsored Training in Canada: Role of Firm Characteristics and Worker Attributes," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive paperb1_7_ic_workingpaper, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsemployee training; training;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .