Editor’s introduction. the future of agricultural biotechnology: creative destruction, adoption, or irrelevance?–in honor of Prof. Vittorio Santaniello
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Skevas, Theodoros & Wesseler, Justus & Fevereiro, Pedro, 2009. "Coping with ex-ante regulations for planting Bt maize: the Portuguese experience," MPRA Paper 25609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zilberman, David & Hochman, Gal & Kaplan, Scott & Kim, Eunice, 2014. "Political Economy of Biofuel," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(1).
- Dillen, Koen & Demont, Matty & Tollens, Eric, 2008. "The Global Welfare Effects of GM Sugar Beet under Changing Sugar Policies," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43944, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wesseler, Justus, 2009. "The Santaniello theorem of irreversible benefits," MPRA Paper 25602, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo, 2010. "Science and Technology in World Agriculture: Narratives and Discourses," CEIS Research Paper 172, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Nov 2010.
More about this item
Keywordsbiotechnology; research & development; economic growth;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.