Spatial Competition and Cooperation Effects on European Airports' Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erniel B. Barrios & Rouselle F. Lavado, 2010. "Spatial Stochastic Frontier Models," Microeconomics Working Papers 23091, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kumbhakar,Subal C. & Lovell,C. A. Knox, 2003. "Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521666633, July - De.
More about this item
Keywordsspatial stochastic frontier; airport efficiency; competition; cooperation;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2010-09-25 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EFF-2010-09-25 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2010-09-25 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-URE-2010-09-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.