Spatial Competition and Cooperation Effects on European Airports' Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erniel B. Barrios & Rouselle F. Lavado, 2010. "Spatial Stochastic Frontier Models," Microeconomics Working Papers 23091, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kumbhakar,Subal C. & Lovell,C. A. Knox, 2003. "Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521666633.
More about this item
Keywordsspatial stochastic frontier; airport efficiency; competition; cooperation;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2010-09-25 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EFF-2010-09-25 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2010-09-25 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-URE-2010-09-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .