Report NEP-COM-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hwa Ryung Lee, 2010. "Multimarket contact effect on collusion through diversification," IEW - Working Papers 501, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Moraga-Gonzalez, Jose L. & Sandor, Zsolt & Wildenbees, Matthijs R., 2010. "Nonsequential search equilibrium with search cost heterogeneity," IESE Research Papers D/869, IESE Business School.
- Elijah Brewer, III & William E. Jackson, III & Julapa Jagtiani, 2010. "Corporate governance structure and mergers," Working Papers 10-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Erel, Isil & Liao, Rose C. & Weisbach, Michael S., 2010. "World Market for Mergers and Acquisitions," SIFR Research Report Series 75, Institute for Financial Research, revised 01 Jun 2011.
- Hwa Ryung Lee, 2010. "Bankruptcy and low cost carrier expansion in the airline industry," IEW - Working Papers 502, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Schenone, Carola, 2010. "Bankruptcy and Product-Market Competition: Evidence from the Airline Industry," MPRA Paper 24914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Schenone, Carola, 2010. "Are the Bankrupt Skies the Friendliest?," MPRA Paper 24915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima, 2010. "Airport privatization and international competition," ISER Discussion Paper 0792, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Pavlyuk, Dmitry, 2010. "Spatial Competition and Cooperation Effects on European Airports' Efficiency," MPRA Paper 25050, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, Simon & Ciliberto, Federico & Liaukonyte, Jura, 2010. "Getting into Your Head(Ache): The Information Content of Advertising in the Over-the-Counter Analgesics Industry," MPRA Paper 24916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00517721_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ramello, Giovanni B., 2010. "Copyright and endogenous market structure: a glimpse from the journal-publishing market," POLIS Working Papers 146, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Pohl, Birte, 2010. "Foreign Banks in Sub-Saharan Africa - Do North-South and South-South Banks Induce Different Effects on Domestic Banks?," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 10, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.