Croatia: Integration Perspectives and Synergic Effects of European Transformation in the Countries Targeted by EU Enlargement and Neighbourhood Policies Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ana-Maria Boromisa & Mia Mikic, 2003. "The European Union as determinant of Croatian trade policy," Chapters in books,in: Katarina Ott (ed.), Croatian Accession to the European Union: Economic and Legal Challenges, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 139-157 Institute of Public Finance.
- MaruÃ…Â¡ka Vizek & Tanja Broz, 2009. "Modeling Inflation in Croatia," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6), pages 87-98, November.
- Heather Grabbe, 2003. "The Process of EU Accession: What Will it Bring to Southeast Europe?," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 31, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Katarina Ott, 2003. "Croatian accession to the European Union," Chapters in books,in: Katarina Ott (ed.), Croatian Accession to the European Union: Economic and Legal Challenges, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 1-24 Institute of Public Finance.
- Payne, James E., 2002. "Inflationary dynamics of a transition economy: the Croatian experience," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 219-230, June.
- Ana-Maria Boromisa, 2004. "The readiness of the public administration for European Union accession," Chapters in books,in: Katarina Ott (ed.), Croatian Accession to the European Union: Institutional Challenges, volume 2, chapter 7, pages 167-200 Institute of Public Finance.
More about this item
KeywordsCroatia; EU; Economy; enlargement; European Transformation; Integration Perspectives;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23971. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .