Croatia: Integration Perspectives and Synergic Effects of European Transformation in the Countries Targeted by EU Enlargement and Neighbourhood Policies Economy
In the framework of a research project Croatia Integration Perspectives and Synergic Effects of European Transformation in the Countries Targeted by EU Enlargement and Neighbourhood Policies, this paper provides a comprehensive analysis of the state of the transformation processes in Croatia as well as its relations with the EU. Systematic study analyzes the political and economic transformation that took place in Croatia since 1990 up until today, as well as the course of its relations with the EU. The research also draws conclusions regarding the achievements of the transition process and European integration perspectives of candidate countries, potential candidate countries and countries covered by the EU’s Neighborhood Policy.
|Date of creation:||Jun 2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ana-Maria Boromisa, 2004. "The readiness of the public administration for European Union accession," Chapters in books, in: Katarina Ott (ed.), Croatian Accession to the European Union: Institutional Challenges, volume 2, chapter 7, pages 167-200 Institute of Public Finance.
- MaruÃ…Â¡ka Vizek & Tanja Broz, 2009.
"Modeling Inflation in Croatia,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 45(6), pages 87-98, November.
- Katarina Ott, 2003. "Croatian accession to the European Union," Chapters in books, in: Katarina Ott (ed.), Croatian Accession to the European Union: Economic and Legal Challenges, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 1-24 Institute of Public Finance.
- Ana-Maria Boromisa & Mia Mikic, 2003. "The European Union as determinant of Croatian trade policy," Chapters in books, in: Katarina Ott (ed.), Croatian Accession to the European Union: Economic and Legal Challenges, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 139-157 Institute of Public Finance.
- Payne, James E., 2002. "Inflationary dynamics of a transition economy: the Croatian experience," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 219-230, June.
- Heather Grabbe, 2003. "The Process of EU Accession: What Will it Bring to Southeast Europe?," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 31, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23971. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.