Deslocalización empresarial e inversión directa internacional
[Offshoring and international investment]
This paper focuses on the study of the offshoring and international investment. Markets and variables are taken into account in order to drive offshoring decisions are studied too. It is taken as a practical example the development of Inditex and Hennes and Mauritz. And their variables kept in mind when they are opening new retail stores in different foreign markets.
|Date of creation:||11 Jun 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carlos M. Fernández-Otheo & Rafael Myro, 2004.
"Is the foreign capital leaving industrialized countries? The case of Spain,"
04-03, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Carlos M. Fernández-Otheo & Rafael Myro, . "Is the foreign capital leaving industrialized countries? The case of Spain," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 04-03, FEDEA.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Diaz-Mora & Carmen Diaz-Roldan, 2010.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Growth: An Analysis of the Spanish Case,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 373-382.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Mora & Carmen Díaz-Roldán, 2007. "Foreign direct investment and regional growth: An analysis of the Spanish case," Working Papers 07-08, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Feenstra, Robert C & Hanson, Gordon H, 1996.
"Globalization, Outsourcing, and Wage Inequality,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 240-45, May.
- Francisco J. Más & Felipe Ruiz Moreno, 2003. "Spanish Company Foreign Market Entry," Working Papers. Serie EC 2003-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- John H Dunning, 1988. "The Eclectic Paradigm of International Production: A Restatement and Some Possible Extensions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(1), pages 1-31, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.