Fundamentos en la toma de decisiones de deslocalización empresarial e inversión internacional
[The decision-making process in offshoring and international investment]
This paper is made up of two sections. First one which analyzed some of the variables that are part of decision-making process in offshoring: direct foreign investment, exchange rate, production cost and exports. Costs associated to offshoring operations are analyzed on the second section. On this section, two countries by geographical area have been chosen. The choice has been made in light of what have been the best results on the first section.
|Date of creation:||15 Feb 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carlos M. Fernández-Otheo & Rafael Myro, 2004.
"Is the foreign capital leaving industrialized countries? The case of Spain,"
04-03, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Carlos M. Fernández-Otheo & Rafael Myro, . "Is the foreign capital leaving industrialized countries? The case of Spain," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 04-03, FEDEA.
- Francisco J. Más & Felipe Ruiz Moreno, 2003. "Spanish Company Foreign Market Entry," Working Papers. Serie EC 2003-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- John H Dunning, 1988. "The Eclectic Paradigm of International Production: A Restatement and Some Possible Extensions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Mora & Carmen Díaz-Roldán, 2007.
"Foreign direct investment and regional growth: An analysis of the Spanish case,"
07-08, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Diaz-Mora & Carmen Diaz-Roldan, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Growth: An Analysis of the Spanish Case," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 373-382.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.